Calling candidates with Retail Sales experience looking for a career change. Excellent career development opportunities within a Local Family Company.
Applicants MUST hold a full valid driving licence and live within 25 miles of Dundee.
Our Group was established over 40 years ago and is family owned. We currently have 5 franchised dealerships between Dundee and Perth plus an independent repair centre.
Our aim is to exceed the expectations of all of our customers, business associates and colleagues whilst being the most professional, forward thinking and dependable organisation, both collectively and individually, wherever, and in whichever field we operate.
The Sales Executive Role
Requirements of the role include:
- Establishing customer’s needs to help identify the most appropriate product and achievement of complete customer satisfaction.
- Consistent achievement of New and Used Vehicle sales targets and additional products.
- Pro-actively generating new business and sales opportunities.
- The ability to build strong business relationships with both new and existing customers to encourage loyalty to yourself, our Company and Manufacturer Brand.
- Working with your colleagues across all Departments to ensure every customer visiting our Centre has an exceptional experience.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to be part of a successful sales team?
If you are looking for a career change and have a proven track record in Retail sales this may be the move you have been waiting for. We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive with drive and determination to succeed to join our Team.
- Previous experience in Retail Sales is essential
- High self-motivation and commitment to achieving targets.
- High degree of Customer focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clean driving licence
- Live within 25 miles of Dundee
- Flexibility to work hours required to carry out the role effectively, during the week as well as weekends
Salary & Benefits
- Basic Salary up to £24k + commission
- Pension scheme
- Industry leading training through our Manufacturer Training Academy
- Continuous development
- 30 days holiday with holiday pay
- Fantastic opportunities within our group for career progression.
- Cycle to Work Scheme