Do you have experience working in a vehicle Aftersales Department?
We are currently recruiting for a full time Warranty Administrator to cover our Toyota and Peugeot branches in Dundee.
Being responsible for the warranty process within the service department, you would work work closely with the Service Advisors, Technicians and the Management Team.
Our Group was established over 40 years ago and is family owned. We currently have 5 franchised dealerships between Dundee and Perth plus an independent repair centre.
Our aim is to exceed the expectations of all of our customers, business associates and colleagues whilst being the most professional, forward thinking and dependable organisation, both collectively and individually, wherever, and in whichever field we operate.
The Warranty Administrator Role
Requirements of this role include:
- Reviewing outstanding warranty claims and payments.
- Processing warranty claims using the correct manufacturer procedures repair orders.
- Transmitting all supporting material to the manufacturer within specified deadlines
- Preparing invoices using our PInnacle DMS system
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with standard
- Returning replaced parts to the manufacturer
- At times you may be required to assist colleagues with other administration or answer telephone calls.
- Previous experience in the motor industry either in a warranty or service department role is essential
- Being able to work well within a team
- High levels of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to manage your own workload and work on your own initiative with minimum supervision
- High levels of organisation.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Industry leading training through Manufacturer Training Academies
- Continuous development
- Affordable new car leasing through the Car Benefits Scheme
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- Cycle to Work Scheme